I don't really know cause I've never played the game but I'll say Easter.
Printable View
I don't really know cause I've never played the game but I'll say Easter.
*scratches head*
I dunno.
Dai got it right!
Yay! Could you tell just what goes on in this game?
You move to a town, you get a house, you haveta pay the debt off, then you help other townspeople to get furniture and stuff to sell, or keep, and you can fish, catch bugs, find fossils and paintings, and use that all to sell for yer debt, or to buy other things, and then you get a bigger house, for another debt,a nd you can upgrade another 3x. And you can visit other freinds towns ^^
And tradin's cool, since you ask the storekeeper for a code for an item, w/tyer freinds' name and town, each code is different for each item for each name and town. So this way trading is done w/o haveingta be online or such ^^
Cool, now if only I had a Gamecube.
i would have guessed 4th of july [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
goo job Daigo!
*shakes dai's hand* congrats! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
How do you kill an elephant with a toothpick?
(You must only use a toothpick. Theres multiple answers.)